Roble (Ltd.) aims in planning different types of laboratories at each stage of investment process, such as:
We also offer additional services, e.g.:
Roble (Ltd.) team has gained experience in planning the following laboratories:
How do we work?
Each laboratory project is different and each documentation prepared for Investor is an uncommon challenge. Every topic needs individual review with a few groups of specialists: scientific consultants, engineers, norms & regulations experts, laboratory equipment suppliers, finance & fundraising managers (EU funds, grants).
We need an efficient communication and work organization system to manage such projects. Roble (Ltd.) team experience, based on biggest Polish R&D investment in recent years enables us to create optimal stage system in laboratory planning-project management.
- Investor’s scientific methodology analysis and verification.
- Guidelines preparation according to pre-project papers, key problems and alternative solutions.
- Common branch guidelines preparation.
- Creating feedback information about the alternative costs for Investor.
- Two-way communication with specialists, external consultants and experts detailing the planning process.
- Framework creation for future laboratory development (research range, equipment, installation).
- Concept-stage verification and validation.
- Final evaluation of key planning factors: safety, ergonomy, esthetics, environment protection, energy savings, running costs).
- Final evaluation of key norm & regulations accordance: norms, cost efficiency (as well as GLP, GMP, PN / EN ISO 17025 etc.).
- Formal agreements and project confirmation – mostly including:
- laboratory rooms equipment,
- technical area programme,
- branch guidelines,
- laboratory space- and material-engineering,
- specifications for supplying and building with complex cost estimations.